Becoming a New Client
We realize that change can be overwhelming for many clients. As a new client to Mainsail Wealth Advisors, we are committed to making your transition as smooth as possible. Our committed staff will handle all of transfer paperwork and requirements needed to become a client so you don't have to worry that something will fall through the cracks.
Some of the steps we take to ensure a smooth transition are:
- We establish a service model with all of our clients. This ensures that you understand what to expect from us on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- All the paperwork necessary to move your accounts to us is prepared and processed by our team.
- We cover any transfer fee you may incur to move your assets*
- You will have a financial plan which will help guide us in the management of your accounts to ensure your goals are the driving force behind the investment strategies we recommend.
- You will have access to view your accounts both online and through paper statements.
- All client accounts are custodied at Raymond James Financial Services and RJFS is a Member SIPC. For more information please click here
* This does not include surrender fees on investments you may own. Before a transfer is initiated on investments with any surrender fees we will fully disclose this to you before proceeding.