Mr. Haley is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ professional with more than thirteen years' experience as a Financial Advisor. Scott is a founding member of Mainsail Wealth Advisors.
Mr. Haley is dedicated to helping his clients meet their financial needs. Scott primarily works with retirees and those who are nearing retirement. As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner, Mr. Haley helps his clients analyze their total financial situation and implement strategies to achieve their life goals.
Mr. Haley joined Wells Fargo Advisors in 2000 and in 2003 was promoted to Branch Manager. In this role, he worked to lead the branch to being one of the top branches of its size in 2009.
Scott enjoys playing golf, running, singing, and boating. His wife Sarah and he live in Gloucester with their two children Jessica and Sam. Scott is passionate about his community and family and is very active with both.
Education & Accolades
- Elon College, BS
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ professional*
- Series 7, 66, 9, 10
- Life & Annuity Insurance License
- National Futures Association License and Supervisory License
- Wells Fargo Advisors/AG Edwards - Financial Advisor/Branch Manager - 13 years
- US Army Reserves - Logistics Officer - 10 years
- ExecuTrain - Corporate Trainer/ Training Manager / Sales Associate - 4 Years
- Newport News Shipbuilding - Change Manager/ Field Administrator - 3 Years
- Rotary - Past-President, Lead on Habitat House, Golf Tournament Chairman, Chairman for Daffodil Festival 5k
- Gloucester Boys & Girls Club - Founding Board of Directors
- Parks and Recreation Soccer and Baseball Coach
- Baystars Coach
- Ware Academy Varsity Soccer Coach - past
- Gloucester High School Soccer Coach - current
- Middle Peninsula Referral Network - Founder
- Tri-County Express Member Group
- Abingdon Church - Vestry Registrar, Choir member, Chair for Stewardship, Youth Ministry
- Humane Society - Golf Tournament Chairman, MC for the Fashion Show
- Middle Peninsula Golf Association - Co-founder
- Lafayette Gun Club - Pistol League Champion Team
- Williamsburg Club -Club Champion 2000
- Piankatank Club Champion for 2014
*Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED
FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and federally registered CFP (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards
to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements